- The administrator of personal data obtained via the website is BROS Spółka z ograniczoną
odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at ul. Karpia 24, 61-619 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number: 0000942018, NIP: 781-173-93-81, REGON: 634540398, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Administrator’.
- The website operates in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law, in particular with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: ‘GDPR’ and national legislation on personal data.
- The Administrator respects the privacy of users visiting the website in the www.bros.pl domain. The
administrator processes personal data only for the purpose of administering the website, responding to a message sent via the contact form or to an e-mail address. The basis for data processing is the
implementation of the Administrator’s legitimate interests in the form of communication with website users
- We may ask you to provide some personal data before using certain functionalities of the website, such as:
a) using the contact form available on the website.
- In order to send a message via the contact form, it is necessary to provide:
a) e-mail address.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the Administrator to respond to messages sent via the
contact form. If you do not provide them, it will not be possible to send a message via the contact form.
- We process the data contained in the contact form exclusively for the purpose of responding to messages sent via the contact form. The basis for data processing is the implementation of the legitimate interests of the administrator in the form of communication with website users. The data will be processed no longer than it is necessary to comprehensively clarify the matter being the subject of the message or answer additional questions asked by the sender, and after that time they may be processed for the period of limitation of possible claims.
- The data collected in this way is stored for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material for the
administration of the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the website and the company’s network. Statistics can be generated to help in administration based on the collected logs. The aggregate summary in the form of such statistics does not contain any features identifying visitors to the website.
Access to personal data
- As a personal data controller, we are committed to ensuring the reliability and transparency of data
- The data subject has the right to:
a) access your personal data,
b) request rectification of your personal data,
c) request removal of your personal data,
d) request restriction of processing your personal data,
e) object to processing your personal data (whose processing is based on the legitimate interest of the administrator),
d) transfer your personal data (for which has been consented to the processing or which are processed on the basis of a contract),
e) withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (to the extent that the processing of personal data is based on consent),
f) file a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (if it is considered that the processing of personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of the GDPR).
- Why do we collect information contained in cookies?
- Cookies are files containing IT data that are saved on the end device of the website user.
- It is possible to maintain a login session on the website thanks to cookies.
- Cookies are used to:
◦ adjust the content of the website to the User’s preferences
◦ optimize the use of the website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to the user’s individual needs;
◦ create statistics that help to understand how Users use the website, which allows improving their structure and content;
How can you block the automatic handling of cookies?
- Website Users may at any time change the cookies settings. These settings may be changed, in
particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- The Administrator may transfer data only to trusted recipients such as state authorities or other entities authorized under the law, in order to perform its obligations, IT service providers, mail hosting, IT systems, marketing agencies (who provide services to the Administrator).
User’s contact with the Administrator
The user’s contact with the Administrator, including the exercise of the user’s rights, takes place via the
following communication channels:
postal address: ul. Karpia 24, 61-619 Poznań